Monday, February 28, 2011

Hi Everyone


I hoped to get the next Regency letter done and posted today but life overtook me. So I've just popped in to tell you that my new Anne Herries book with Mills & Boon is out on 4th March. It is the follow up story to The Lord's Forced Bride, which has been so popular with readers. I'll try to get something up on my Anne Herries blog this week. If you want to read the Regency letters there try later in the week. You can get in easily through my website - http://www.lindasole.co.uk/



Meanwhile, I am frantically working on lots of new stories for you. In June M&B are bring out Bought For the Harem, which is already out in USA. Captive of the Harem was my best selling book ever with them, especially in Japan, so I'm hoping that will do well. Fingers crossed.


I am now recovering from my fall on the ice but it has been a long haul and taken a lot of determination to get back to my writing. I'll have some letters here next time but they will be up sooner at the Anne Herries blog.


Love to you all, Linda


PS

The experiement with the Witch Child has turned out well with reasonable sales here and in the USA - better than I've had through publishers. Perhaps not worthwhile for a new book but for a reprint that you know wouldn't get done again in print it is all right.

2 comments:

Sarah Mallory said...

So sorry to hear about your fall, but glad you are recovering. You sound incredibly busy, which is a lovely way to be!

Hope your follow-up book does well - can you tell us the title?

Jane Odiwe said...

Congratulations on your new book- I hope your arm feels completely mended soon!