Monday, April 26, 2010

Anything But A Gentleman


I'm delighted to let you know that one of my out of print Regencies, Anything But A Gentleman, is now available as a download on Regency Reads. It was my second published novel and it holds a special place in my heart. It is set in Cornwall, a place I love, and Marianne is one of my favourite heroines. And of course Luke is one of my favourite heroes, despite the fact that he is anything but a gentleman!





When the book opens, Marianne is trying to look after the family estate as her brother has gone missing and her father has retreated into a world of his own. A new neighbour, Luke, Lord Ravensford, adds to her problems, and yet she can't seem to get him out of her mind. When she discovers that her brother has become embroiled in the revolutionary events in France, she sets out to rescue him, and there is only one man she can turn to for help - Luke.

Balls, house parties, adventure and romance all mingle together to make one of my favourite books. I hope you like it!

The top picture shows the download cover, and the bottom picture shows the out of print hardback cover.

Amanda Grange

1 comment:

Jan Jones said...

Aha! I think this is one I haven't read!