Monday, December 08, 2008

The Rake's Rebellious Lady



The cover is of a new short story in ebook, coming in January 2009


My latest Regency for HMB is out and doing well at the moment. The latest in the Melford Dynasty is also out and doing reasonably well. I am working on a pirate book at the moment and having fun, though it is not easy to keep up the schedule at this time of year with all the extra stuff Christmas involves.

If any of you enjoy doing competitions there are some good ones on the Red Rose Publishing blog at the moment. Four contests/ four winners/eight great prizes each. You can access the blog by visiting www.redrosepublishing.com
On the right hand side there is a column and you will find the blog by clicking on the word there. On the contest post you have to click to see the whole post. There are a lot of lovely prizes to be won, especially if you are a reader.

I am glued to my TV each Saturday. I absolutely love Merlin. It never lasts long enough for me. The dancing is wonderful but I adore the magic and the jokes in Merlin.

There was an Austin week on one of the ITV channels last week but the reception wasn't good for us so I didn't watch it but I have most of the videos anyway. My next post will be the Christmas Story. I am looking forward to reading everyone else's story this year.

One last thing. I just reviewed Melinda Hammond's ebook Moonshadows and I loved it. You can read the review at
www.redrosesforauthors.blogspot.com

Bye for now! Anne Herries/Linda Sole

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anne the cover of your e-book is fabulous, I would love to be able to float up and down stairs in that dress! Glad your latest HMB is doing well and looking forward to reading it: I am stuck at home with flu at the moment, feeling very sorry for myself and I find there's nothing like a good historical romance for a comfort read!
Melinda
PS - glad you liked Moonshadows, it's one of my all time favourites.

Vinayk said...

Dream Girl (2019) Hindi Movie 720p Download HD