Sunday, September 09, 2007

A COUNTRY MOUSE & THE HOUSE PARTY


This last month has been productive. I sold - A HOUSE PARTY - to Robert Hale, this is my seventh book for them, and it will be published in the summer of 2008. A second book appeared on www.regencyreads.com, - A COUNTY MOUSE. I much prefer Belgrave's cover to the original one. What do you think?
I also had edits to do for - A DEBT OF HONOUR - which is due to be released in February 2008. It's incredible how many more errors I find in my manuscript at this stage - I send it off to Robert Hale thinking it's free of mistakes and then discover pages of extra spaces, repeated words and so on.
Next month I have my first LP for Linford Romance coming out- THE RETURN OF LORD RIVENHALL - and I can't wait to see what sort of cover it will have.
Don't forget all Hale books can now be bought, postage free, from www.halebooks.com.
Fenella Miller
www.fenellajanemiller.com

No comments: