Saturday, July 21, 2007

Lovedays Update






Hi everyone,
I’ve been unable to post much this summer as we are in the process of moving which after thirty three years has involved a great deal of therapeutic decluttering and inevitable disruption to writing.

The hardback of THE LOVEDAY REVENGE sold out in the first month and the good news is that the paperback due out in November will have lots of extra information for the reader, with an interview and background of yours truly and the Loveday family and tips on writing.

ADAM LOVEDAY (the first in the series has now also sold out and will be going into reprint) and can be pre-ordered through Amazon for those interested in reading the series from the beginning. The current latest paperback THE LOVEDAY LOYALTY should still be in all good bookshops and is selling strongly through Amazon.co.

Despite all the upheaval I have managed to write half of book 9 in the series and as usual the writing is keeping me sane.
For several years I wrote a column for The Writing Magazine., Pauline Bentley’s Twenty Steps which covered all aspects and techniques of novel writing. If any of you would like me to include some of these in the blog I would be happy to do so. There is a section of writing tips on my website click here

Kate Tremayne

1 comment:

Historical Romance Author said...

These are great books and I enjoyed reviewing Loveday Loyalty for redrosesforauthors.blogspot.com

Linda