Monday, July 09, 2007

A Debt of Honour

I am delighted to be able to tell everyone that today I signed my sixth contract for Robert Hale. This book, A DEBT OF HONOUR, is a little different from the previous one as the villain is known from the outset. I attended a workshop in London, run by the RNA, on villains and it inspired me to write a character that I'm hoping my readers will really loath. This book will be published early in 2008.
I have also just received the six author's copies of my latest book, LORD THURSTON'S CHALLENGE. This will be available from both Amazon and Hale websites any day now.
Having attended the RNA conference over the weekend I'm home buzzing with new ideas and exhausted from all the networking and driving. At least on the way back we managed to complete the journey to Essex without any detours and in just over three hours - on the way there we went via Rugby (don't ask) and it took us five hours!!
Best wishes
Fenella Miller

No comments: