Thursday, April 06, 2006

Not tonight Josephine...



... but last Sunday. Some more pictures of the Napoleonic Fair.



[ABOVE] Fenella-Jane Miller, Louise Allen and me set up our books, Regency bric a brac and Louise's display of costume prints and magazines.


[RIGHT] Still smiling after a long day at the Fair. L-R Louise Allen, me and Melinda Hammond.



[LEFT] Me with a redcoat. :)



It was a tiring but interesting day. I spoke to a lot of people about this blog... fingers crossed some come and visit! Everyone enjoyed taking to other people from many different backgrounds but one thing in common - a genuine interest in the Napoleonic/Regency period. There were lots of people in period costume so I decided to wear my Regency day dress - a sprig pattern I'll have you know. And, of course, my brand new bonnet.

Oh to be in 1815!

NB: A few more pictures on my blog if you're interested.

No comments: